What Sets Us Apart?
At Redmond Ridge Family Dentistry, we treat our patients like family! By taking an active approach to your dental health, we help you achieve the dental health you deserve. We understand that you have unique needs when it comes to your oral health, so we make meeting those needs our primary concern. We also believe that going to the dentist should be a fun and educational experience for all our patients, regardless of their age.
- Dr. Richard Van Der Sluys and his team provide a professional yet warm and soothing environment where you’re sure to have a comfortable dental experience.
- Our collective goal is to affect lives through exceptional dental care, to give you a new sense of confidence, and to do all this in a supportive atmosphere that makes your entire experience smooth.
- We offer only the best dental treatments available to our patients. Whether you are coming to us with general oral health care and maintenance, restoration, whitening, or oral cancer detection needs, we will provide the most proven and effective treatments to you. In addition to general dental care, such as cleanings, composite fillings, and restorative services, we also offer cosmetic dental treatments, mini implants, and nitrous oxide.
- Our office was designed specifically for our patients’ optimal enjoyment. We have a lovely new aquarium, blankets, magazines, neck support pillows, and DVD glasses to wear during procedures, all to create a gentle, relaxed environment. Your comfort is very important to us, and we aim to provide for it in every way possible.
- In order to make your dental experience as convenient as it is pleasant, we offer appointments Monday through Thursday with early morning hours starting at 7:30am.
Our office is located near Redmond Watershed Preserve. We are pleased to serve patients from Redmond and the surrounding communities including Duvall, Woodinville, Fall City, and others.